Posted on: October 18, 2018
We were delighted that our article – Beating the Infobesity Epidemic – has been published by PM Magazine. It covers how to write stand-out content for the web and thought leadership programmes.
What to expect
In doing so, it covers aspects such as:
- Changing behaviours in digital content consumption and how to address this in your writing
- The characteristics of ‘Go-To’ content providers and influencers (and their strategies)
- Key fundaments for producing engaging digital content
- Writing dos and don’ts to hold the digital readers attention
Can we help?
You might also be interested in our infographic – How to sail not sink with B2B social media. And if you need help…
- Improving your content marketing skills and writing through our training, coaching or mentoring programmes
- Formulating your content marketing strategy
- Writing or having content ghost-written for you
- Managing your social media presence
- Ticking other content marketing to-dos off your list
… then please contact the team on tel. 01483 429111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be happy to help.