Posted on: September 2, 2016
It was great to have the opportunity to author the article, ‘Exhibiting a profitable return’, in this month’s PM Magazine. The article discusses how firms can generate a better outcome when attending conferences and exhibitions.
It gives a number of practical tips to improve the effectiveness and return on investment from your exhibition/conference plan.
You can read the article here.
PM Magazine is produced by the PM Forum, a member organisation for professional services marketers and business developers.
Need a helping hand?
If you would like advice on how to make the most and get a good return from an event, conference or exhibition you are attending, please do get in touch. We have helped businesses over the years in a number of aspects including:
- Creating the event plan
- Commissioning an eye-catching stand
- Planning your key messages for the event
- Organising engaging branded materials, gifts and handouts
- Planning and preparing pre-, during and post-event communications
- Creating social media noise around the event
- Campaign creation to follow up leads and convert conversations into work